Rand Paul Talks About Ron Paul 2012 and Rand Paul 2012 from Iowa

With the Tea Party a force to be reckoned with in the United States, Senator Rand Paul discusses how his father is more relevant today than he was when he ran for President in 2008. Senator Paul spoke from Iowa with the promise if dad doesn't run, I might.

“I don’t think there would be any chance they’d exclude my dad now,” said Rand Paul, an eye surgeon and a U.S. senator from Kentucky. “I think everyone in politics, whether it’s explicit or not, has their own agenda and if they can exclude you, they will. I don’t think that will happen again.”

“I’ve told people that I will consider it if he doesn’t run, but I think my guess is he’s leaning in the direction of running,” Rand Paul told The Des Moines Register in an interview in Ames. “But I can’t, and don’t, speak for him.”