The Southern Avenger Analyzes the Spin on Abraham Lincoln for Civil War Week

Over the past couple years, I have changed my thoughts on the Civil War. I have thrown out the crap they teach you in high school that the North equals good and the South equals bad, when in fact it was just the opposite as the South was standing up to Northern tyranny using their Tenth Amendment right.

Thanks to Jack Hunter, I have come to the conclusion the Civil War wasn't about slavery. If you don't believe me, go read Lincoln's Inaugural Address, his letter to Horace Greeley, or look up real history and you will discover Lincoln wanted a Constitutional amendment to protect slavery in order to keep the union together so the north could continue to collect oppressive taxes from the South.

Here is Hunter one more time standing up for Southern history.