If You Are Flying Out of Chicago O'Hare (ORD) Show Up Five Hours Early to Get Through TSA Checkpoints

When I think of Federal Government one word that comes to mind is inefficient...

Travelers using Chicago O'Hare may want to consider getting to the airport five to six hours early. A new video shows the inefficiencies of the TSA at ORD. The ticket counters are being inconvenienced by the check points. I know Chicago O'Hare very well, having taken hundreds of flights out of ORD over the past two decades, and let me tell you, there  that line that you can actually begin to see the checkpoints to get into the terminals stretches another 50 to 60 yards around that opening, if not more.

I have to tell you, I feel sorry for the airline workers who have to deal with upset passengers that are frustrated with the TSA and the checkpoints. Having flown for a living, I have had many conversations with the people who help you check in, and they deal with a lot of cranky passengers. I can't imagine this is helping the situation. 

I will fill you in on something. Take it out on the TSA and not the airline employees. The airline employees have the ability to upgrade you for free. I know from experience if you give them respect and are nice to them and don't put all your frustrations on them, because it's not really their fault anyway, you may be surprised when you get your ticket and it shows a first-class upgrade all because you were friendly rather than being a jerk. 

Take it out the the TSA!