Video: Corinne Theile Wears Bikini to LAX for TSA Inspection

View more news videos at: http://www.nbclosangeles.com/video.



Corinne Theile showed up at LAX this morning fed up of taking off her clothes at the airport for the TSA. She wore a black bikini and a trench coast all to show she isn't hiding anything and make things simple for herself.


"I'm wearing my bikini," Corinne said as she unbuttoned her overcoat outside the terminal to reveal a black two-piece. "It's not that I'm concerned, it's that I feel like the TSA is making travelers feel uncomfortable, and I feel like we can have security measures that don't make people feel uncomfortable.

"Every time I go through security I always say, 'I don't even know why I got dressed this morning.' I end up taking off belts, jewelry and everthing else off anyway."

"I don't want to do a body scan, and I'm hoping by wearing a bikini they will see everything they need to see and we can avoid a pat-down, as well."