LAX Bikini Girl Watch: Will Corinne Theile Go Through STS TSA Checkpoint Again Wearing Just a Bikini and Top?

Corinne Theile, the infamous LAX bikini girl, is flying out of STS again today. She is currently in the middle of tweets deciding whether or not to wear another bikini to the airport today to avoid the hassles of the TSA. Theile flew out of LAX last week wearing a bikini because she is tired of being harassed to remove every piece of clothing at the airport just to get past security. Her solution is given them what they want--skin.

From Theile's Twitter account:

Headed back to LAX early tomorrow morning. Do I brave the cold to go through security in a bikini again or not?
about 13 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®


Off to the airport. I have to say getting dressed this morning was easy.
about 2 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®


Waiting to go through security at STS. Thankful it's not as cold as I thought it would be. http://yfrog.com/c96qj0j
about 1 hour ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®


I think the TSA agents are on to me.
about 1 hour ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®


I am guessing she wore the bikini. Waiting for news updates...