Anonymous TSA Agents Claim Disgust With Pat Downs, Obese Rolls of Fat, and Personal Hygiene Problems

Some TSA agents are anonymously going on record claiming they are disgusted by the new regulations of the TSA. They have stated issuing statements, which you can read in the following paragraphs.

'It is not comfortable to come to work knowing full well that my hands will be feeling another man’s private parts, their butt, their inner thigh,' one told the BoardingArea blog.

'Even worse is having to try and feel inside the flab rolls of obese passengers and we seem to get a lot of obese passengers!'

Another said he had a huge problem dealing with a 'large number of passengers... daily that have a problem understanding what personal hygiene is.'

All the staff said that they had experienced a high level of personal abuse while carrying out the pat-downs.

'Being a TSA means often being verbally abused, you let the comments roll off and check the next person,' one said.

'However, when a woman refuses the scanner then comes to me and tells me that she feels like I am molesting her, that is beyond verbal abuse.

'I asked the woman if she thought I like touching other women all day and she told me that I probably did or I wouldn’t be with the TSA.


'I just want to tell these people that I feel disgusted feeling other peoples private parts, but I cannot because I am a professional.'


Professional? What kind of education level does it take to feel someone up? Isn't it sad TSA agents are now trying to play the victim card?

If the job is that bad, quit! Do your country a service and organize a mass walk out. Stop playing the victim card. No one makes you carry out these oppressive orders from your government.