Dreamward Vacations Can No Longer Recommend Flying to Its Customers Because of TSA

Deborah Watson owns Dreamward Vacations. Dreamward Vacations is a Colorado based travel agency that promotes vacation packages for families in Colorado. Watson says the TSA is killing her business, while pointing out the airlines are in bed with the TSA. Remember those federal subsidies to the airlines?

Watson appears to be fighting back--fighting for her business, fighting for the right to travel, and fighting for the Constitution. she issued a statement earlier this week.

“I’m ready to call it quits. I can’t with any integrity or honesty recommend flying to my clients. I’m all for a boycott of the airlines/airports until they come to their senses (if that’s possible). Unfortunately, I may be out of business by then…”