Billy Kristol Continues to Praise Obama for His Illegal War: "Born Again Neocon"

Bill Kristol isn't hiding the fact he is a neocon. He seems quite happy that Obama consulted with him about his feelings on Libya as well. In his latest opinion piece, Kristol shares his second Obamagasm in less than a week as he exposes himself as a true deceptiCON, ignoring the Constitution to prop up Obama as a neocon war maker.

“He didn’t come to me for help, of course,” Kristol said. “I’m not going to acknowledge that. He came to me to make sure I was supporting his sound policies. Of course, since his sound policies are more like the policies people like me have been advocating for quite a while, I’m happy to support them. He’s a born-again neo-con.”

Don't kid yourself Bill. Obama is a product of the industrial military complex, oil, and the need for reelection as we face $4 a gallon at the pumps. He may be acting like a neo-con but he is still a radical leftist. Enjoy your Obamagasm you fool.

Kristol did joke. “What’s the joke – they told me if I voted for McCain, we’d be going to war in a third Muslim country?” Kristol said. “I voted for McCain and we’re doing it.”


Mr. Kristol, had McCain been president, he would have launched the war sooner. Did you miss his saber rattling?

So glad you can joke as more Americans put their lives on the line in this unjust war.