Khloe Kardashian on the TSA, "Raping You in Public" with Pat Down



Khloe Kardashian spoke with comedian George Lopez on the TSA. She said the pat downs are the equivalent of being raped in public. She went on to say how aggressive the agents are with her when she has to fly and where she thinks the most inappropriate places they touch are.

“Well, they basically just are raping you in public. I got asked the other day, do you want to go for a screening or get padded down, I don’t want that X-Ray to see everything, honey,” she said. Perhaps it was a bad choice.

“The people are so aggressive! It’s like, ‘Chill out, you didn’t find anything on me yet, calm down,’” Kardashian pleaded. “They say, ‘OK, I’m going to be patting you down and I’m going to be touching the crease of your ass.’ That is so inappropriate!”