Suspended from Twitter: No Warning and No Intentional Act to Violate TOS

I am being forced to go back to my original Twitter account. For some strange reason unbeknown to me, my Twitter account (bungalowbillcw) was suspended last night just after 8:00. I was given no warning and still have received no correspondence from Twitter as to why. I have not knowingly violated the terms of service of Twitter. I used Twitter to promote this blog and some other blogs that I read.

With that said, I am going back to my original Twitter account. You can find me at http://www.twitter.com/bungalowbills1. Sorry for this inconvenience. I have asked Twitter to look into it and offer an explanation in hopes of resolve.

Thanks to the Fuse Joplin's Eli Yokely for quickly bringing the suspension to my attention. I am trying to recount all the Twitter users I was following as well, so send me a reminder if I overlooked you.